Territorial planning and GIS
Our mission is to create a well-functioning environment with high aesthetic value around us. We believe this is achieved through the use of simple, sustainable materials in an innovative yet stylish combination. We aim to create a good living environment and conditions that promote the long-term development of natural and cultural values in the city and beyond.
- Territorial planning (general, special, detailed plans).
- Territories, communications, engineering networks, residential, public, industrial, etc. object design.
- Studies and consultations.
- Public space landscaping
- Building area landscaping
- Park, pleasure ground landscape design
- Road/street/railway area landscaping
- Proposals for conversion of built-up territories to green areas
- Preparation of the graphic part of the projects
- High volume data management
- Various scales data digitization
- Generalization and systematization of graphic data
- Creation and management of GIS databases according to valid legislation
- Creation of interactive maps using Arc GIS online tools according to provided needs.
Head of Architecture and Environmental Design Department