We understand the special importance of protecting your personal data, therefore, we collect and process only that data which is necessary for our activities. We process personal data lawfully, transparently and honestly, for predefined purposes and only to the extent that is necessary for the achievement of the purposes. By processing personal data, we seek to make it accurate, safe, confidential, properly stored and protected.
When we process your personal data, we comply with the requirements of the General Personal Data Protection Regulation, the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, as well as the requirements for the processing of personal data set forth in other legal acts.
How do we collect your personal data?
Your personal data may be collected:
- directly from you, for example, you conclude an agreement with us as a customer or sub-supplier, you visit our website, you call us by phone, send us an e-mail, enter the field of video surveillance cameras installed in the territories of our Company, apply for a job;
- from other sources, such as business partners, recruitment service providers;
- through cookies;
- from publicly available sources.
On what basis do we collect your personal data?
The legal basis on which we process your personal data is:
- contract performance, such as providing services to you as our customer;
- the basis of consent, which is expressed by your active actions, that is, contacting us and submitting personal data, or other active actions;
- implementation of our legitimate interests (for example, administering the Website and ensuring its proper functioning; conducting video surveillance in the Company’s territories and ensuring the safety of property and persons, etc.);
- compliance with legal and other mandatory legal requirements, such as payment of taxes.
Why do we collect you personal data?
We collect your personal data for the following reasons:
- in order to provide services;
- for marketing or business development activities, for example responding to your inquiries;
- collecting statistical data about the use of our website and/or in order to analyze and improve our website;
- when conducting employee selections;
- in compliance with legal and other mandatory requirements.
What personal data do we process?
The personal data we process may be:
- basic information about you, i.e. name and surname, company or organization where you work, title of your position;
- contact information, i.e. your e-mail address, registered office address and telephone number(s);
- your social network links;
- financial information, i.e. bank account number;
- information related to the device you are using to visit our website, i.e. IP address and other related information;
- personal data provided to us by customers or provided to us on behalf of customers, as well as personal data that we create when providing services to our customers;
- vehicle registration number – the parking lots of the Company’s office premises may be equipped with a system of automatic barriers with the function of recording and recognizing state number plates;
- any other personal data related to you, if we have obtained your consent for this or when the processing of personal data is based on other criteria for lawful processing provided for in legal acts.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We guarantee that your personal data will not be sold, provided or otherwise transferred to third parties without a legitimate basis, as well as used for purposes other than those for which they were collected. We will not transfer your personal data in any way other than in accordance with this Policy. However, we reserve the right to provide information about you if we are required to do so in accordance with the law or if we are required to do so by lawfully operating law enforcement agencies or prosecuting authorities.
We may transfer your personal data to companies that help us carry out our activities, as well as direct marketing. From such partners, we require that your data be processed only in accordance with the instructions given by us and valid legal acts ensuring the protection of your data.
How long do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data for no longer than what the purposes for processing or the legislation require if it provides for a longer storage period.
We strive not to store out-of-date, non-relevant personal data, so after updating it, only the relevant information is stored. Historical information is stored if necessary in accordance with the legal acts or for the performance of our activities.
How do we protect your personal data?
The company implements and constantly updates relevant organizational and technical security measures that help protect personal data from accidental or illegal destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as from any other illegal processing.
Any personal data provided by you, including your name, surname, e-mail address and any other information contained in the e-mail, may be processed by the Company, data center, storage and other IT infrastructure service providers for the purposes of maintaining the security of the Company’s IT systems, ensuring business with customers, suppliers and other business partners, ensuring that the data is properly protected and not lost in case of security violation and breach.
How do we process personal data of candidates for employees?
We process personal data for recruitment purposes as part of the current and future recruitment process, as well as in order to assess your competence and other qualities. By filling in the employment form, you express your consent to participate in the current or future recruitment process carried out by the Company.
For the purposes of selection, we may process the following candidate data:
- name, surname;
- telephone number;
- e-mail address;
- date of birth;
- data on education, profession, qualifications, skills;
- data on work experience;
- information on language skills;
- other information that the candidate provides on his own initiative in a free-form curriculum vitae (CV) and (or) cover letter, or other data that is provided in questionnaires, applications or other communication with the candidate.
The personal data of the candidates are obtained from:
- the candidates themselves, i.e. by sending directly from the data subjects by e-mail, applying through social networks or by bringing a CV and (or) cover letter to the Company’s office and providing other information;
- other persons with whom the Company has contractual relations (for example, data is obtained from job search portals, data is provided to the Company by companies providing employment services, etc.).
The personal data of the candidates are processed until the end of the employee’s selection process. If the candidate expresses his desire and gives his consent, the data may be stored after the end of the selection process, but not longer than 2 years (unless legislation provides for a longer period of time).
What are your rights?
When processing personal data, we ensure your rights in accordance with the GDPR and the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania. As a subject of personal data, you have the following rights:
- to know (be informed) about the processing of your personal data;
- access your personal data that we process;
- correct your personal data;
- delete your personal data (right to be forgotten);
- restrict the processing of your personal data;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- demand to submit, if technically possible, your personal data collected with your consent or for the purposes of contract performance in an easy-to-read format, or to request that they be forwarded to another data controller.
Application processing procedure
You may submit requirements related to the implementation of your rights to us by sending us in writing by mail or e-mail. After receiving your application, we may ask you to provide proof of identity, as well as other additional information we need related to the application.
After receiving your request, we will respond to you no later than within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of your request and the submission of all documents required for the response.
If we deem it necessary, we will stop processing your data, except for storage, until your request is resolved. If you legally withdraw your consent, we will immediately, but not later than 30 calendar days, stop the processing of your personal data, except in cases established by legal acts, i.e. when we are required to continue processing your data by valid legal acts, legal obligations falling on us, court decisions or mandatory instructions given to us by the authorities.
If we refuse to comply with your request, we will clearly indicate the reason for such refusal.
If you do not agree with our actions or the response to your request, you can complain about our actions and decisions to the competent public authority.
- by mail – UAB “Kelprojektas”, Jonavos g. 7, Business center “Kauno Dokas”, D bloc, 2nd floor, LT-44192 Kaunas, Lithuania;
- by e-mail – [email protected].