Internship in Road, Railway and Water Business Units
Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda
“Kelprojektas” is part of the Swedish “Tyréns” group of companies and one of the largest infrastructure engineering companies in Lithuania. We provide complex services and create sustainable solutions in the fields of urban development, water, and infrastructure.
Connect, challenge, create – values that underlie the company’s daily activities. Attention to colleagues and the ability to enjoy their achievements, a favorable microclimate and common goals create a friendly and creative work environment.
Our mission, which defines the direction of our activity – Innovative design and engineering for the world we dream of.
We invite you to do an internship at UAB “Kelprojektas” and create the world of our dreams together!
DURING THE INTERNSHIP YOU WILL LEARN MORE ABOUT:
- Transport infrastructure engineering business and you will be part of a team of professionals.
- Designing roads, railways and engineering networks (outdoor water supply and sewage) for Lithuanian and Scandinavian markets.
- Combinations of solutions.
- Preparation of technical documentation.
- Organizational challenges and their solutions.
- Interesting projects and initiatives (you can also contribute to their implementation).
- AutoCAD Civil 3D program not only in theory, but also in practice.
A tripartite agreement or the possibility of signing a voluntary internship agreement is required only between the student and the company.
IF YOU ARE:
A careful, attentive, responsible personality studying engineering, we invite you to practically consolidate your theoretical knowledge and properly prepare for the job market.
The most promising and motivated students will be offered the opportunity to stay at the company after the internship.
INTERNSHIP PERIOD: By separate agreement, flexible work schedule.