“Kelprojektas” is part of the Swedish “Tyréns” group of companies and one of the largest infrastructure engineering companies in Lithuania. We provide complex services and create sustainable solutions in the fields of urban development, water, and infrastructure.
Connect, challenge, create – values that underlie the company’s daily activities. Attention to colleagues and the ability to enjoy their achievements, a favorable microclimate and common goals create a friendly and creative work environment.
Our mission, which defines the direction of our activity – Innovative design and engineering for the world we dream of.
We invite you to join our team and create the world of our dreams together!
- Preparation of structural design solutions for railway infrastructure, i.e. : road plans, longitudinal profiles, creation of a spatial corridor, crossbars, earth fill, water drainage (ditches, gutters, drains), quantity calculation.
- Coordination of solutions, cooperation with team members, customers and partners.
- Other complex engineering tasks that develop experience and competencies.
- Execution of work tasks assigned by the project manager and project part manager.
- University or higher university/non-university education (in road and railway engineering (or related)).
- Work experience in the engineering field from 2 years.
- Skills in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Skills in Bentley or other engineering software (advantage).
- Positivity and desire to grow and improve.
- English language knowledge B1 level (or higher).
- Take care of your health and wellness not only by maintaining work-life balance but using the wellness budget on the Stebby platform.
- Want to work from the office or maybe from home? Both options are possible in our hybrid setup.
- Professional and personal development. We give the opportunity to work with interesting projects in Sweden. Also, the opportunity to work in a modern office with the latest software.
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, gifts, and best teammates!
Gross monthly salary is from EUR 2000.
Salary according to available competences.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED – WE INVITE YOU TO APPLY!