“Kelprojektas” is part of the Swedish “Tyréns” group of companies and one of the largest infrastructure engineering companies in Lithuania. We provide complex services and create sustainable solutions in the fields of urban development, water, and infrastructure.
Our Architecture Business Unit has an excellent opportunity for a Landscape Architect who has experience/qualifications in Landscaping and are craving to work with Swedish team. The position is to be based in Vilnius/Kaunas regularly and part time in Sweden.
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right candidate to work on international range of exciting developments. You will work directly with the Swedish team.
- 5 + years of experience in landscape projects/project parts.
- Good Revit skills.
- High level of design.
- Can work partly in Sweden.
- Speaking and writing fluent English.
- Capable of working on a varied portfolio of work.
- Degree Landscape architecture or Architecture design.
- Aptitude to work on her/his own initiative and be proactive.
- Some competence in Swedish.
- Graphic skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe InDesign.
- Take care of your health and wellness not only by maintaining work-life balance but using the wellness budget on the Stebby platform.
- Want to work from the office or from home? Both options are possible in our hybrid setup.
- Professional and personal development. We give the opportunity to work with interesting projects in Sweden. Also, the opportunity to work in a modern office with the latest software.
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, gifts, and best teammates!
Gross monthly salary range is EUR 2000 – 2600.
The final salary will depend on the experience and competencies.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED – WE INVITE YOU TO APPLY!