Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda
“Kelprojektas” is part of the Swedish “Tyréns” group of companies and one of the largest infrastructure engineering companies in Lithuania. We provide complex services and create sustainable solutions in the fields of urban development, water, and infrastructure.
Connect, challenge, create – values that underlie the company’s daily activities. Attention to colleagues and the ability to enjoy their achievements, a favorable microclimate and common goals create a friendly and creative work environment.
Our Cross-Border Bridge Business Unit is looking to hire a Bridge engineer with necessary experience and qualification in infrastructure engineering and eager to work with Swedish projects.
We invite you to join our team and create the world of our dreams together!
- Designing infrastructure constructions: bridges, viaducts, flyovers, retaining walls, noise barriers, etc.
- Preparing drawings and technical documentation.
- Performing engineering calculations.
- Participating in the project meetings and in the discussions on technical solutions.
- Working together with team members not only in Lithuania, but also abroad.
- Higher education in civil engineering.
- 3-5 years of construction engineering design experience is an advantage.
- Practical experience with Tekla / Revit / AutoCAD / MicroStation design programs.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Take care of your health and wellness not only by maintaining work-life balance but using the wellness budget on the Stebby platform.
- Want to work from the office or maybe from home? Both options are possible in our hybrid setup.
- Professional and personal development. We give the opportunity to work with interesting projects in Sweden. Also, the opportunity to work in a modern office with the latest software.
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, gifts, and best teammates!
Gross monthly salary range is EUR 2200 – 3200.
The final salary will depend on the experience and competencies.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED – WE INVITE YOU TO APPLY!