We aim to make Kelprojektas a good place to work for every team member. Find out what you can enjoy by joining our team!
We take care of the work-life balance of our employees, because we understand that a person’s efficiency, general physical and emotional well-being depends on it.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid working model.
- A paid day off for those who are raising one or more children under the age of 14, on the first day of the school year.
We are a team with clearly defined values, which are the main principles of our daily life, they permeate our work, unite us, motivate and inspire us to create a better society.
- Quarterly teams trips “Teams connection”.
- Summer and winter festivals.
- Various contests and entertainment.
Development of employees
Our strength is intelligent and talented people who boldly take responsibility and strive to exceed the expectations of customers with their contribution. We encourage employees to participate in professional development, internal training and seminars. We provide career opportunities, cooperation based on gaining knowledge while working on joint projects with colleagues from Sweden.
We take care of employees’ physical and emotional health. Our goal is to create and continuously improve a healthy and inclusive work environment where employees can be themselves, where we all work together to protect and promote health, safety, well-being and sustainability.
- Stebby wellness benefit platform with compensated balance limits every month. On the Stebby platform, employees can find sports clubs, training, massages, rehabilitation services, spa treatments and various other wellness services and sports events.
- Reimbursement of the entry fee for participation in various sports events.
- Flu vaccination.
- New employee attraction program “Recommend Talent” with the possibility of receiving a bonus.
- Modern offices with ergonomic furniture.
- Discount offers from partner companies.